Cold Summit develops projects through the full facility lifecycle: conception, site selection and acquisition, entitlements, design, construction, and asset management.
We proactively engage and collaborate with all stakeholders including municipalities, community groups and regulatory bodies to ensure our projects bring tangible benefit.
Cold Summit’s experience allows our team to rapidly identify and proactively mitigate risk, delivering the very best facilities with a relentless focus on product integrity.
Cold Summit opportunistically acquires high quality cold storage assets in attractive markets.
The Cold Summit team brings together extensive investment experience and deep technical knowledge to quickly execute transactions.
We work with sellers to find creative solutions to any project challenges and take a flexible and pragmatic approach to getting a deal done
Cold Summit provides comprehensive construction management for cold storage projects.
The Cold Summit team has successfully built over 100 temperature-controlled facilities in a variety of markets on time, on budget while putting safety first.
- Prequalifying design-build (DB) contractors
- Issuing and managing RFP documents
- Estimating and scheduling projects for comparison to DB proposals
- Negotiate and implement contracts with suppliers
- Manage all phases of construction
- Interface with investors and lenders to satisfy requirements
- Assure quality, closeout and warranty
Assets throughout construction, acquisition and operations phases on behalf of investors.
We underpin our approach by optimizing performance, revenue and cost, including:
- Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
- Stakeholder and community engagement
- Capital and operational expenditure budgeting and management
- Regular condition assessments and inspection
- Performance analysis and benchmarking
- Financial reporting